If you're renovating on the Gold Coast and are looking to transform your old home, then enhancing your flooring is one of the first places to start.
We were recently hired to transform this Southport property into a modern home that features not only functional, but beautiful flooring. Incorporating new, high-end laminate flooring into this double-storey home has not only improved the value of the home, but also its overall design aesthetics and flow with the same flooring throughout.
WHY LAMINATE FLOORING?
For this project, our customer selected OAKLEAF HD PLUS laminate flooring in the colour Arctic Fox. The homeowner was looking for flooring that was so natural you would think you were looking at a real natural timber plank.
From a practical point of view, our customer also had a dog, so it was important that the flooring had moisture protection treatment that featured a 48hr independently tested water-resistant core providing ultimate peace of mind for when little accidents occur.
Oaklead HD also features micro-bevel edges along with an amazing 30 pattern repeats, so the planks really deliver all the natural charm & character you would expect from a natural timber floor.
OAKLEAF HD PLUS laminate is AC4 rated, making it tough enough for everyday living and ideally suited for the wear and tear associated with modern family environments. It is also dimensionally stable, exceptionally durable and offers great visual appeal for residential décors, and commercial fit-out.
48hr Water Resistance
T Seam Tight Lock Click Profile
20 Year Finish Warranty
Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
EXPLORE SOME OF OUR INSTALLED SNAPS
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE LAMINATE FLOORING FOR YOUR RENOVATION
- Laminate Flooring Is Low Maintenance – If you’re renovating a family home and are looking for a flooring solution that requires little to no maintenance, then laminate flooring could be the solution for you! You do need to be careful, however, with liquids and moisture if you choose a non-water resistant laminate.
- It’s Easy To Install & Can Speed Up Your Renovation – If you are time-poor during your renovation, laminate flooring is a great solution. Depending on what you currently have installed in your home, you could potentially save in floor preparation time.
- Laminate Flooring is Durable and Comes in Water-Resistant Options – Laminate flooring is constructed in such a way that it provides a strong and stable core for everyday family living. Some ranges also have the benefit of being water-resistant.
- Laminate Can Be More Cost-Effective Over Options Such As Timber – Now this really comes down to how long you’re planning on being in your home. Timber is an investment but can last longer than most people will even spend in their home. Laminate flooring is an option to good consider if you’re renovating or selling your home.
- Laminate Can Be Used in Most Rooms, So Can Assist With Seamless Flow Throughout Your Home – Some renovators prefer the option of being able to use the same flooring throughout their home. Laminate is an appropriate solution for bedrooms, living spaces, hallways and alike – making your entire home seamless.
- Laminate Planks Look ‘Lifelike’ – Our expert manufacturer’s are now creating laminate flooring that is almost indistinguishable from real timber flooring. Knots, cracks and more are simulated in the construction process, giving it a true look of timber.
For unparalleled advice and experience, visit our Gold Coast showroom in Nerang today, or book a free measure & quote.