It’s no secret that hybrid floors are becoming a more popular flooring choice amongst Gold Coast home renovators. When installed properly [by professionals] hybrid planks can achieve a high-end finish that truly brings value to any home.
We recently completed a project for a family renovating their Broadbeach Waters home for sale. Our client selected Easi-Plank Hybrid Flooring by Preference Floors in colour, Wheat — covering all living areas, the kitchen, bedrooms and even wet areas. This product not only looks beautiful [and like real timber], this style feels real with soft, natural textures underfoot.
Why Easi-Plank Hybrid Flooring?
Easi-Plank Hybrid flooring is a robust and highly durable choice for modern homes. It is a popular choice due to:
- its unique stone polymer composite (SPC) construction and realistic timber features and colours
- its attachment to an acoustic IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction capabilities
- being 100% waterproof—providing ultimate peace of mind for everyday residential living
- its anti-static properties, resisting common household stains and spillage
- its ability to be laid over existing ceramic tiles
- a lengthy warranty period – 20 Years Limited Lifetime Residential Wear.
Explore Photos From The Project
Benefits of Hybrid Flooring
There are loads of benefits in choosing hybrid floors over alternate flooring options. We always recommend discussing your flooring needs with our expert team [it’s important to know what type of subfloor your new planks are being laid over]. If hybrid is the right product for the job, you can benefit from:
- The planks being resistant to fading and UV
- Investing in a low maintenance solution that doesn’t require costly upkeep.
- Choosing planks that are suitable for multi-level homes [acoustic backing is a great solution if you have a two-storey home].
- Not having to stress over pets or children easily damaging your new floors.
If you want to know more about Hybrid and the benefits it can bring to your home, check out our super-handy blog below.
Is Easi-Plank Waterproof?
Due to its unique stone polymer composite (SPC) construction, Easi-Plank is 100% waterproof, providing ultimate peace of mind when installed in wet areas including bathrooms and laundry.
Preference Floors [and our team at One Source] recommend not steam mopping Easi Plank Hybrid Flooring under any circumstance. Sweeping and damp mop cleaning is recommended.
Hybrid Flooring Gold Coast
If you live in an area with high humidity [like the Gold Coast], or even just a home where moisture may be an issue, we encourage you to discuss your needs with our team at our Nerang showroom.
Our team are experts in all aspects of product selection and floor preparation, which is equally important—ensuring that your hybrid planks are installed on a foundation that won’t cause issues in the future.
While we do offer free in-home measures, we always encourage our clients to visit our Showroom first. We invite you to explore and kick off your shoes, testing out the different surfaces and textures across our hybrid floor ranges. Once you have selected one [or even a few options] we’ll visit your project with your chosen samples so you can properly see them in your space. For more details, drop in to 1A/13 Brendan Dr, Nerang, or fill out our webform by clicking the button below.
May 16, 2022 – This property is currently for sale under Amir Prestige Group. Visit their website for more information.