5 Year Installation Guarantee
5 YEAR INSTALLATION GUARANTEE
Our 5 Year Installation Guarantee only applies to the ‘installation’ of your new flooring. It offers customers peace of mind as your new floors are guaranteed against faulty workmanship during the installation process and for five years following.
If you are not completely satisfied with your installation, let us know in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will visit your premises and determine the most appropriate outcome. We will respond in writing advising the final outcome and steps that will need to be taken. Where the issue is ‘product’ driven, the customer will be required to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Where we are responsible and capable for the repair, we will repair the goods. Where we are not capable of repair, we will replace the goods to the extent necessary to rectify the problem.
- The 5 Year Installation Guarantee will not be ‘passed on’ to a new homeowner in the event of the house being sold.
- The 5 Year Installation Guarantee is not valid for rental or tenanted properties (including holiday rentals/lets).
- If the customer does not follow the recommended maintenance instructions provided by One Source Flooring, a customer may not receive the full 5 Year Guarantee on their installation.
- Any damage made to the new flooring post-installation caused by renovations or changes within the home, including but not limited to, damage caused by new kitchen cabinetry, stone bench tops and any fixed fixtures or furniture.
- If the customer requires ‘significant’ floor preparation and this is not completed by One Source Flooring, you will not be offered the Guarantee. This will be discussed prior to installation.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Damage or wear that is associated with water or liquid damage.
- Scratches, stains or indentations that have been inflicted after installation such as intentional or accidental damage caused by dragging objects/furniture, sand and stones and so on.
- Surface checking issues i.e. gloss variation and/or colour variation between boards, natural features within the boards (veining, knots etc) which are a natural part of flooring and are not caused from installation.
Throughout our website and showroom, you will see that many of the products sold by One Source Flooring also come with Manufacturer’s Warranties or Guarantees. These goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
CHANGE IN GUARANTEE
As we plan to ensure our 5 Year Installation Guarantee remains current, this policy is subject to change. We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website. Please return periodically to review our 5 Year Installation Guarantee.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time about our Guarantee please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within 48 hours.